Make Roseland Oil & Gas Your Homepage
Want daily news, oil prices and information about the oil and gas industry? Make us your homepage and see everything that's going on, daily!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the tools button on the far right top of the browser (three horizontal lines).
- Click Settings.
- Under “On Startup” choose “open a specific page or set of pages.”
- Type roselandoilandgas.com
- Click OK.
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. You can add more than one URL, or add the site you’re currently viewing by selecting Use current. If you add more than one URL, put each URL on its own line.
- Select Apply, and then select OK. The next time you open a new browsing session or window (or select the Home button), your home pages will be loaded automatically.
- Open a tab with the web page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button.
- Click to set this page as your home page.
Enter a webpage address in the Homepage field, or click Set to Current Page to use the webpage you are currently viewing.
Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
Open new tabs with your homepage: Click the “New tabs open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.