ORT Tool & Die: Oil and Gas
Manufacturing Solutions for Industry
Ort Tool and Die is a family-owned shop that has been building custom machines and assemblies as well as precision machine tools since 1958. Ort
has a reputation for its excellent quality and on-time delivery while always giving a fair price. With a full range of machining equipment, certified welders, and assembly capabilities – Ort can do almost any project turnkey. Ort also has design capabilities as well.
Throughout the years, Ort has served a number of industries, but as of most recent has become quite involved in doing work for the Oil and Gas industry.
Below are a few bullet points about Ort’s involvement with Oil and Gas:
- Ort has served the Oil and Gas industry for the last 5-6 Xyears.
- Ort has worked with customers in West Texas.
- Ort’s “quick reaction” has helped numerous customers in need of a hot job.
- Ort’s ability to do turnkey jobs makes it easy for the customer to rely on Ort for all of their project needs.
- Ort has had a history of sending out crews on site to do assembly or fabrication work.
- Ort is currently pursuing API Q1 certification and projected to be certified in 2017.
Machining • Fabrication • Turnkey • Assembly • Electrical • Pultrusion • Engineering • MIL-1-45208A • F.S.C.M. #64726
6555 South Dixie Highway • Erie, Michigan • 48133 • Phone: 866-852-1892 • Fax: 734-848-4308 • Email: [email protected]