South Texas Oil & Gas Convention Golf Tournament
Corpus Christi, TX • River Hills Country Club • Monday, July 18, 2016
The South Texas Oil & Gas Convention Golf Tournament will take place on Monday, July 18, 2016 at River Hills Country Club on the Northwest side of Corpus Chrisiti, TX. The golf course, which was designed by Warren D. Cantrell in 1946, offers three different teeing areas on each hole to ensure a pleasurable playing experience for golfers of all abilities. Combining the natural contours and rustic charm of the Nueces River valley with well-manicured greens, fairways and tee boxes, River Hills Country Club provides a comfortable, yet challenging golf experience.
Schedule of Events:
- Registration: 11:00AM
- Tee Off: 12:00PM
- Food & Beverages will be served throughout the day at various holes across the course
- Cash on hand is needed for drink carts & raffles
- Award Ceremony and Sponsorship Holes to follow completion of the tournament
Oil Center Research
|Hole Sponsor (3 Left)||$750|
|Putting Green Sponsor||$1250|
|Driving Range Sponsor||$1250|
|Happy Gilmore Hole Sponsor||Tenacious Torque|
|Closest to the Pin Sponsor||Wilderness Athlete|
|Straightest Drive Sponsor||LSE Crane & Transport|
|Longest Drive Sponsor||Game Day Attire|
|Longest Putt Sponsor||$1250|
|Beverage Cart Sponsor (alcoholic & non)||$2550|
- River Hills dress code requires all players to wear a collared shirt. No tee shirts or cut off looking apparel will be allowed on the golf course or practice areas. We strongly encourage that you make this visible on all entry forms and event flyers. No exceptions will be made. (Dress Code applies to volunteers and spectators as well)
- River Hills Country Club is a non-metal spike facility.
- Our cart driving rule will be announced at tournament kick off. It is normally 90 degrees with the exception of par 3’s where the cart must remain on the cart path.